These beeswax wraps are the ideal switch to eliminate cling film from your life! Zero Waste Hub's hand made wax wraps protects food from air and moisture whilst still letting it breathe, just like nature’s lemon peel, onion skin and cheese rind!
To use these you simply warm with your hands to get them to stick to either to your pots or to itself if using as a food wrap. You can wash these too because the wax gives a protective layer to the cotton, just use cool water and wipe any food away gently!
WHAT CAN YOU USE THEM FOR
- Sandwich & snack wraps
- Covering leftovers in the fridge
- Travelling with your shampoo bar/soap - just wrap it up and stick it in your wash bag to keep it from getting your other stuff wet!
- Lemon & lime covers to keep them fresh
Sizes for set of 3:
- Small: 7'' * 8''
- Medium:10'' * 11''
- Large: 13'' * 14''
Ingredients: 100% Natural cotton, Organic beeswax, Tree resin, Organic Jojoba oil.
_________________________________________________________________WHY WE LOVE THIS
- Simply not using cling film on a daily basis will cut down SO much plastic that can not be recycled.
- The jojoba oil acts as an antibacterial and keeps food fresh for longer time.
- Handmade item- support a local maker
- Keep in a cool dry place when not using
- Don't place over hot food
- Don't use with meats, poultry or fish
- Wash with cool water and don't scrub with a hard dish brush